Polls allow you to extract information from your community in a very distinct way. A poll can have between 2 and 10 options that users can select from and each user can choose only one option. Users cannot change their vote once submitted and the poll only tracks the raw numbers and percentages of votes, not which each user voted for.
- Click Create > Poll, or if you are already on a space, group or project choose Poll from the actions menu.
- Enter a title for your poll and also a description of why you want the user base to vote, as in what you’re trying to get out of the poll.
- Each poll starts with 2 options available but you can add more by clicking the Add Choice button below the current options. A maximum of 10 options can be entered for any given poll.
- Enter the options for your poll and optionally include images to each option. All options can be rearranged by clicking the Drag to Reorder button or be deleted by clicking the Delete button for the option.
- Enter the place you wish the poll to be published.
- Enter one or more key tags that will make your poll more searchable.
- In Advanced Options, choose when your poll will open and close (if needed). The default options are the poll will open immediately (open = users can vote) and will close when you manually archive the poll.
- Click the Create button to publish the poll.